Hi everyone!! My name is Kazuma Yamada. Nice to meet you.
I'm a first-year student in the Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science. That's why I like mathematics,but I'm not good at English. Although I can't speak English well, I want to enjoy the conversation with you.
I'm belong to the table tennis club and music club. When I was a junior high school student, our team fortunately takes part in the national competition of table tennis. although We couldn't win the game, It was very precious opportunity. On the other hand, I like J-pop music, so I started to practice the electric guitar. I'm not good at playing the guitar, but it is very fun. I sometimes practice J-pop music by the guitar, so I often listen to J-pop music. I listen to various music,especially I like Mrs. GREEN APPLE. If anyone likes it, let's talk with me!!
I'm very shy so I'm glad if you talk to me.
Thank you for reading.
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
返信削除